L y M Servicios Mar de Cortez S de RL
is a company aware of the value of your information and of the trust that you as a client or supplier (owner of personal data) places in our team of collaborators in order to provide you with our products and services, for this reason we are committed and we are responsible of the processing of your data, keeping the confidentiality of your information provided at all times and also acting under the general principles of legality, quality, consent, information, purpose, proportionality and loyalty regarding your personal data. In compliance with articles 15, 16 and successive of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (LFPDPPP) and its regulations, we make available to you the general terms and conditions of this (comprehensive privacy notice addressed to customers and suppliers ).
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data shall be understood as all general and/or specific “private” information of natural or legal persons related to the client (or prospect) and suppliers.
The ways in which our company may collect your personal data are as follows:
Personal.- When you or on your behalf, directly and physically provide us with your information.
Impersonal.-When you or on your behalf provide us with your information (your data), by way of example but not limited to: through telephone calls, physical writings, emails, messages through devices emails, mobile applications, communications through social networks, as well as contact messages through the website: www.swem.mx
PURPOSES OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
We inform you that your personal data, collected or generated due to the operations carried out with
L y M Servicios Mar de Cortez S de RL
, will be processed for the following related purposes:
- Registration of personal data; in our contact database.
- Sending information about our products and/or services.
- Collection of information necessary to initiate or follow up on any contractual relationship or project between you (or your company) and our company.
Other of the main purposes of data collection and processing are all those that allow us to comply with the obligations derived from our legal relations, such as those that arise when contacting us to request institutional information, to request information regarding this privacy notice, to ask us for requests for data protection rights or to share your opinions, complaints and suggestions regarding our products and services.
To achieve the purposes described above, we may request general personal data; and/or specific personal data; to point out, by way of example but not limitation, the following:
- General personal data of natural persons (name, home address, landline, mobile phone, email, date of birth).
- General personal data of legal entities (business name, name of proxy and/or legal representative, zip code, registered office, institutional email, landline, mobile phone).
- Public documents in general (official identification, public deeds (constitutive acts, powers, etc.), registration numbers of various documents before the Public Registry of Property; official letters from government entities, etc.).
- Private documents in general (documents not registered with the Public Registry, articles of incorporation, contracts, powers of attorney, essays or personal or business projects, credit bureau history, etc.).
- Payment method data.
- Request for references.
- Other analogs.
In this legal instrument you are informed that our company does not collect or generate personal data considered sensitive data that require special treatment according to the LFDPPP.
It is understood by sensitive personal data according to the provisions of article 3. Section VI. of the LFPDPPP the following: “Personal data that affects the most intimate sphere of its owner, or whose improper use may give rise to discrimination or entail a serious risk for it. In particular, those that may reveal aspects such as racial or ethnic origin, present and future health status, genetic information, religious, philosophical and moral beliefs, union affiliation, political opinions, sexual preference are considered sensitive.”
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
L y M Servicios Mar de Cortez S de RL strictly agree not to transfer or disclose your personal information to third parties; however, article 37 LFDPPP provides that without prejudice to the foregoing, personal data transfers may be carried out without the consent of the owner (client or supplier) when any of the following assumptions occur: “Article 37.-
I. When the transfer is provided for in a Law or Treaty to which Mexico is a party;
II. When the transfer is necessary for the prevention or medical diagnosis, the provision of health care, medical treatment or the management of health services;
III. When the transfer is made to holding companies, subsidiaries or affiliates under the common control of the person in charge, or to a parent company or to any company of the same group as the person in charge that operates under the same processes and internal policies;
IV. When the transfer is necessary by virtue of a contract concluded or to be concluded in the interest of the owner, by the person in charge and a third party;
V. When the transfer is necessary or legally required to safeguard a public interest, or for the procurement or administration of justice;
VI. When the transfer is necessary for the recognition, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial process, and
VII. When the transfer is necessary for the maintenance or fulfillment of a legal relationship between the person in charge and the owner.”
Having made this privacy notice available to you and you do not express your right to object in this regard, it will be considered by law that you grant our company tacit consent to that we can carry out treatment of your general personal data under the guidelines established in this legal instrument, as established by articles 3 section IV, V, 7, 8, 12, 17 and 37 section V of the law (LFPDPPP); Likewise, it is worth mentioning that without the need for your consent we can collect and/or process your personal data that appears in public domain sources according to the provisions of article 10 section II of the law; on the other hand, from the obligations derived from our legal relationship we can collect, process (or, where appropriate, generate) your personal financial and/or patrimonial data, without the need for you to grant us express consent in accordance with the provisions of article 8 fourth paragraph in relation to article 10 section IV of the law for being linked to the services contracted with our company.
Cookies are text files that are automatically downloaded and stored on the hard drive of the user's computer when browsing a specific Internet page, which allow the Internet server to remember some data about this user, including their preferences for the display of the pages on that server, name and password.
For its part, web beacons are images inserted into a web page or email, which can be used to monitor the behavior of a visitor, such as storing information about the user's IP address, duration of interaction time on said page and the type of browser used, among others.
- Your browser type and operating system.
- The web pages you visit.
- The links below.
- The IP address.
- The site you visited before entering ours.
These cookies and other technologies can be disabled. To learn how to do this, please consult the help section of your specific browser.
PROTECTION IN THE HANDLING OF PERSONAL DATA
To limit the use and disclosure of your data, our company maintains security and confidentiality policies and procedures in accordance with this legal instrument, the LFPDPPP and the (confidentiality) agreements that may be entered into between both parties.
The confidentiality of personal data is guaranteed and they are protected by administrative, technical and physical security measures to prevent damage, loss, alteration, destruction, use, access or improper disclosure; as well as the information and images contained in the emails that we exchange, as well as the documents and/or electronic data that are attached to them, will have the character of confidential information, and of private, reserved and secret communication, in terms of the this privacy notice.
Likewise, we inform you that the people who participate in the treatment of your information subsist even after the legal relationship with our company has ended; However, we inform you that we will not be responsible for the misuse that former collaborators could make taking advantage of their function in the past with respect to your personal data, for which you must file directly against them the action of civil, administrative, and/or or criminal proceeding against them.
TEMPORALITY IN THE HANDLING OF PERSONAL DATA
The temporality of the handling of your personal data will be for the period of time in which the legal relationship between you and our company subsists, which may be extended when required by applicable Mexican legislation, and you may oppose the handling of the same at any time it deems appropriate according to the mechanism indicated in this section, or where appropriate, at the time that said personal data is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes set forth in this notice of privacy and applicable legal provisions, which is why the personal data will be cancelled, thus complying with the provisions of article 11 of the LFPDPP.
DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS (ARC RIGHTS)
We inform you that as the holder of personal data you have the right to know what information we have about you, what we use it for and the conditions of use that we give (Access). Likewise, it is your right to request the correction of your personal information in case it is outdated, inaccurate or incomplete (Rectification); that we remove it from our records or databases when we consider that it is not being used properly (Cancellation); as well as oppose the use of your personal data for specific purposes (Opposition). These rights are also known as ARCO rights.
WHERE YOU CAN EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND REVOCATION OF CONSENT OF DATA PROCESSING
PROCEDURE FOR EXERCISING PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS AND REVOCATION OF CONSENT FOR DATA PROCESSING
- For the exercise of any of the personal data protection rights (ARCO rights) and revocation of data processing consent, you as the owner (client or supplier) or through your legal representative, may send us an email or make us a call the email or telephone number mentioned in the previous section and contact our data processing manager in the company
L y M Servicios Mar de Cortez S de RL
; in any case invariably your request for
ARCO rights must contain the following requirements:
- Name of the owner, telephone number, email, name of the legal representative (if any);
- Attach the documents that prove the identity of the holder (simple copy of any official identification with a photograph of the same) and, in case of having legal power of attorney of the holder (simple copy of the respective power of attorney with original autograph signatures and simple copy of the identification representative of the legal representative; in the event that the holder is a legal person, he must present a simple copy of the public deed that grants the power of attorney to his legal representative, as well as a simple copy of the official identification of the legal representative);
- Clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which you seek to exercise any of the personal data protection rights (ARCO rights), and
- Attach any other element or document that facilitates the location of the owner's personal data.
- In the case of requests for rectification of personal data, the respective holder must also indicate the modifications to be made and provide the documentation that supports their request.
- In the case of requests to oppose the use of personal data for certain purposes; The interested party must clearly describe the purposes for which he is exercising his right of opposition.
- The origin of your request will be answered by email; responding within twenty business days from the date of receipt of your mail. This period may be extended for twenty additional days when there are causes that justify it, this situation will be notified to the owner in accordance with the provisions of article 97 of the LFPDPPP Regulations.
- In the event that your request is appropriate in accordance with the LFPDPPP and other current regulations, your right to personal data protection (ARCO right) or promoted revocation will be granted, within fifteen days following the date on which the response is given. your request. This period may be extended for fifteen additional days when there are causes that justify it, this situation will be notified to the owner in accordance with the provisions of article 97 of the LFPDPPP Regulations.
We inform you that the personal data protection rights are exercised free of charge, in the event that the interested party considers it necessary to use the notarial faith to record facts or legal acts, the notary fees will be paid by the interested party. (owner of personal data).
If you consider that your right to protection of personal data has been injured by any conduct of our employees or our actions or responses, or you presume that in the processing of your data there is a violation of the provisions set forth in the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, you can file the corresponding complaint or complaint before the now National Institute of Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals (formerly IFAI), for more information visit the current page: inai.org.mx
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
L y M Servicios Mar de Cortez S de RL
Last update: July 08, 2021